More Google AdWords Management Tips
For the benefit of our esteemed customers and readers, simple tips for maximizing conversions include:
According to the Pareto Principle, "80% of business will come from only 20% of leads". Based on this, you can use AdWords to locate those 20% and also disqualify the remaining 80%.
Do you understand this hack?
You can do it by deploying the appropriate keywords. Let say you're marketing upscale men's shoes, running an ad for "men's shoes" won't work well because it's too generic. By opting for a keyword like "men's designer shoes", you're simply disqualifying men looking for discounts or more coming shoes right out of the gate. Your ad won't attract people who are less likely to convert.
Don't forget that you get charged for every click on your Google AdWords ad.
-Make Use of Geotargeting
Refining your PPC ads with geotargeting tools will help attract quality leads. For instance, if you're selling fishing tackle, refine your ad to appear and appeal to locals living along the coast. With a wonderful hack, you can bid negative amount for a specific region. By this, your ad won't appear to those living in the region.
-Optimize for Mobile Ads
We are in the Mobile Era. 80% or more of internet users are said to have a smartphone. Majority of those people use their phones to browse and look for what to buy. You need mobile phone ads for more effective AdWords management. Ensure that your Google AdWords ads are optimized for smartphone users.
Duplicate your "generic" campaign and optimize it for mobile phone users if possible.
There are still a lot more to write about Google AdWords management and PPC or CPC in general. However, the tips outlined above are useful guidelines in approaching AdWords campaigns in a wise manner. Never forget that this is a specialized aspect of digital marketing that requires professional guidance.